Hello

Hello, this is the less formal but way more exciting part of my website where I post all of my tech experiments.

Search This Blog

Saturday, February 11, 2023

Incrementally Tuning Synthetic Training Datasets for Satellite Object Detection

Last year I had the honor of partnering with Phillip Hale to work on a synthetic data whitepaper and am thrilled to share our results. I was responsible for all data generation. I iterated with Phillip to test variables and refine the data generation pipeline. 

I have found that iteration is often undervalued when it comes to synthetic data. It is often much more effective to take a small team and a more reduced approach to data generation but iterate daily, than to build a complex pipeline with a large team with one month turn arounds.

You can read the full paper here:




No comments:

Post a Comment