Here is the end result and you can read more if you think its interesting.
Monday, March 8, 2021
Thursday, March 4, 2021
**This exploration was completed with the help of Immersive Limit's Blender Synthetics Course**
First I gathered a small data set to test against by photographing 3 different kinds of lucky charms marshmallows with my phone against a white background.
Once trained, I ran the test photographs through the network with a 100% success rate although I would need a larger sample size with more variation to really test its limits. For my first ML network, I am satisfied with what I have learned.
Monday, February 15, 2021
In Blender, my "Team" has created 3 Scenes:
A block out scene created by the concept artist
A scene with modeled display screens created by the hard-surface modeler